Music

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mario Brothers.

This was just the best Sunday!

Church was really great. And as soon as it was over, I went home and waited for Mason to drop off his friend and then he came over too. We helped finish making dinner and then ate Hawaiian haystacks. Yum.

After dinner, Kirsten let Mason and I borrow her tv and Wii so we could play Mario Brothers! It was so much fun. Mason and I had never played any kind of video games together but we really got into it and made a great team :)

My favorite part about the evening was that I wasn't worried about what time Mason had to go home. Usually he has somewhere to be early in the morning and so I'm always stressing about what time it is and how much time I have left with him. But tonight was great because I got to just relax and be with him the whoooole day. I'm spoiled.



No comments:

Post a Comment