Music

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pot Holes.

I forgot to write what Mason said last night while we were in his truck. It's so silly but so sweet. He told me that he had heard somewhere that when women are pregnant, driving over pot holes is super irritating to them. And so he is already trying to get into the habit of avoiding them for me. Because one day I will be pregnant. Yeah, he is being thoughtful and forming a habit that is going to benefit me years from now. I'm so in love.


Anyway. Today I have been so lazy. I was on call but I didn't get a shift. I got some drinks from Fabulous Freddy's for Kirst and I, because they were only 50 cents today. I also went and got my hair trimmed by Desi at her work. On my way home, I stopped and got two more drinks for my dad and Kirsten's friend Rayni.

I'm working at CaptionCall right now. I really am starting to dislike this job more and more. Ugh.

But tonight will be fun. Mason and I are joining Beau and all his friends at the Gish's house for games like I've done before. Mason hasn't been yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment