Music

Monday, November 25, 2013

Drive thru.

There are pros and cons to sleeping in (duh). For me, if I have nowhere to be in the morning, I absolutely love that I get to lay in my bed as long as I want. But... I also don't like it because it makes me feel lazy. I know there are things I COULD be doing, like reading a book or cleaning my room or making things, but it's hard when I know I can just lay there and get away with it.

So obviously, today was one of many days when I didn't really do anything all morning.

I didn't work until 1:45. I worked at the Zions on River Road until 7:15. It was my first time ever closing at the bank, and also my first time working at one of the drive thru computers. I mean, I've helped drive thru customers tons of times but I'm always stationed at the lobby computers. It was a nice change. Working after the lobby closes is great because you can actually sit down, and you can talk about whatever you want with your coworker. The girl I closed with is Annie and I like her a lot. She's super cool and nice to me even though I did a lot of ditzy things today. Haha...

 and then I went straight to babe's house to help him with his school stuff. Yes I actually help... kinda.

I left after a couple hours and came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment