Music

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Funny happenings.

Our pictures yesterday turned out great. I'm so excited! After we were done, we went to Red Lobster. Yum.

And after that, we went to Rylee's and Tyler's wedding reception. It was funny cause I forgot to bring the invitation with the address, but I remember it saying "Staheli barn" and so I thought it would be at the Staheli farms. Mason and I got there, got out and started walking toward the barn, and we could hear music and people. Then we looked inside and realized it was definitely not our friends' wedding. It was a Mexican fiesta. Hahahahaha. We started walking back to our car when we ran into a girl and found that she was making the same mistake as us. So, she called a friend and we figured out the "Staheli barn" was on Telegraph. Hahaha. The wedding reception was nice though, and we got pie!


Today was nice. I didn't get called in but it's okay because that meant I got to go and perform my call back audition for Dixie's Got Talent. I sang a song that I finished writing this morning. And actually it's not even finished yet still, but I made it to be two minutes because that was my time limit for the audition. I'll finish it though :) It's a love song for Mason of course.

After my audition, I stopped at Mason's for about an hour to visit, then I went back home.

I worked tonight. Then I went back to Mason's and we started watching Pacific Rim but we didn't finish it.



No comments:

Post a Comment