Music

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Portable piano!

I was on call today for the bank and I got a shift! Woohoo! I was relieved to find out it was at the Washington branch, which Ben (my brother-in-law and former peak time teller) told me was one of the good ones to work at. All the tellers I worked with were girls around my age and they were super nice and fun to talk to.

On my way to work, I realized I was just up the street from Costco and I had just a couple extra minutes so I hurried inside and luckily found Mason near the front of the store. He was excited to see me and knew I was in a hurry but he wanted to show me something so we ran to the middle of the store. The piano we had been looking at a few weeks ago was $100 cheaper! So, he bought it for us! I'm so so so excited about it. Eeeee. Anyway, I was with him for less than 4 minutes and I rushed to work.

After work, I came home and relaxed. Mason and I had our institute class together and it was really good. I then drove him home (because he had been dropped off so his dad could drive his truck home) and stayed for about an hour just talking. Oh my gosh I love Mason so much. (mom, tell Kirsten ;) )

It was a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment