Music

Saturday, November 23, 2013

My bridal shower!!

Today was sooooo fun. My mom's friends and our family and Mason's sister and my friends all came to my house to celebrate. Kelsey even came all the way from Orem with Tyler, Milo, and Winter (the dog). I'm really glad she and Melinda were there. It was a way fun shower and I got so many great presents! I'm a spoiled girl.

Eeeeeee I'm getting married in six weeks! I can't freakin wait.

When Kelsey and Tyler got to my house, Mason came over soon after (the bridal shower was ending kinda) and he took Tyler to go play basketball at the rec center. Cute huh. Our husbands (well, my future husband and her husband) are friends! Yay! And oh my gosh Milo is so cute. And Winter looked like a llama from where I could see her in the car. Hahaha.

People were almost all gone when Mason and Tyler came back. Kelsey and Tyler left to go to Kanab. Mason and I cuddled for a few minutes before he left to go see Catching Fire. Without me. Rude.

And now I'm at work. Yaaaaaaay.


No comments:

Post a Comment