Music

Friday, November 15, 2013

Redo.

Okay so this morning I was stressing. I was on call and even though I didn't get a shift at the bank on Wednesday, I really really didn't want to get called in today so that Mason and I can retake our pictures this afternoon. My wish came true and I didn't get called in! Woohoo! Pictures! That means sending out announcements soonish.

Mason called me after he got off work and I met him at the school about a half hour before his class so we could sit and talk and just be together. It was nice. Today, like yesterday, is a really beautiful day and it feels great outside. I'm enjoying it while it lasts!

I came home and cleaned my room and did some other stuff and now I'm sort of trying to write a new song. It hasn't been quite as easy these days to write new songs but I guess I could put more time into it. It's hard to write a song that isn't too similar to a song I've already written. Seriously!

So yeah. The rest of the day should be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment