Music

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Autumn leaves.

Today rocked. I love long days. See? Getting up early with something to do is so much better than sleeping in and laying in bed til noon. As much as I love sleep and hate getting up early, I always feel better about my day when I do get up early and get going.

I woke up at 5:00 because I added a shift at CaptionCall this week for 6-noon. It went by pretty fast. I got gas at Smith's and then went to the Hope Chest. The last Tuesday of every month, (almost) everything is 50% off the already super low prices. My mom and I used to go on that Tuesday every month but I have forgotten and missed it for the past six months or so! But today I finally went! And I actually found some pretty good stuff for my future home :) pretty things.

On my way to my first class, I stopped at my dad's office and said hi for just a couple minutes. As I was leaving, Desi and John pulled up so I got to see them too.

Both of my classes were kind of boring today but it's okay. No lab!

So, I got done at 3:45 and I went to Mason's. We then drove to the middle of town and got out to walk around downtown St. George. We walked around a couple blocks near Main Street through the neighborhoods. I wanted to do it before Autumn is over and the leaves are gone. And it was beautiful and perfect. I should've taken pictures. Oh well.

We then went to Chuck-a-Rama for dinner. It was soo good and I got sooo full. Man, I better fit in my wedding dress a month from now... YEAH WE'RE ALMOST DOWN TO A MONTH PEOPLE. 38 DAYS.

After dinner, Mason asked if I wanted to go shopping anywhere. How nice of him to ask because I needed to go to Ulta to use my coupon and get some stuff before the 30th. So, he went with me to the beauty store and I picked up some things.

We went back to his house and cuddled a bit before it was time for me to leave. Goodnight Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment