Music

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Released.

After work last night, I came home and Mason was waiting for me in front of my house. We went inside and watched Red Dawn together. It's a really good movie. And I had a really great day and night.

Today was Mason's last day as Elder's Quorum President. He was sad but he started to feel relieved. And I'm way excited cause now I get even more of his time! Woohoo! Well, a little bit. It'll be nice for him to have this break before we get married. Less than six weeks now!!

After church we went to his house and had a snack. Then, we started studying together for a couple of his economics quizzes. His parents came home and we all had dinner together. Then Mason and I relaxed for a bit before doing the second quiz.

Mason gave me a short but wonderful massage and then I came home!

No comments:

Post a Comment