Music

Friday, November 1, 2013

Done training.

Last day of training. Target, Mall, Walmart, Wendy's, Mason's. Guitar.

Today was my last day training at Zions. I have my first official schedule for next week and I'm nervous to go to the other branches. I'll feel like I'm starting all over again getting used to new buildings and people. Ah!

After my day at work, I went home and ate dinner. Then I went to Target with my mom and Kirsten for a bit. I left and went to the mall and to Walmart to get some stuff done.

Mason slept most of the day since he got less than 3 hours of sleep last night. They made him go into work at 2:15 this morning. Poor guy. So, when he woke up he had to finish an assignment.

When he was done later at night, I went to his house and he was outside talking to someone on the phone. I paced around with him until they hung up and then we stayed sitting outside just talking. It was really nice. Have I mentioned that I love our conversations?

We also practied dancing, just a little bit. We really need to get on that...

His parents had never heard me play my guitar or sing before, so I took my guitar inside and they sat down and listened to me sing Mason's song for him. Then I went home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment