Music

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Zions Bank.

Today was my first day training at Zions Bank! I am not used to standing all day or working all day. Haha CaptionCall sure has made me lazy. I wouldn't mind walking around a lot but just standing in one place gets old really fast.

It was good though. I left for my lunch break and found flowers on my windshield :) Mason left them for me. It made me so happy!

After work, I went home and changed. Then Mason and I went to our new Institute class. We had to switch times because of my new job. I'm glad there is a new time that works for us both now, though. The class has more people and we aren't the only couple in there for a change. I like it.

We went to my house and I made us some Mac & Cheese while Mason did a quiz for school and then we cuddled.



No comments:

Post a Comment