Music

Friday, October 25, 2013

Hicken Wedding.

Today I was driving home for my lunch break when I noticed a funny sound coming from my car, which made me nervous cause I just barely got it fixed on Monday/Tuesday. My dad took one look at it when he got there and saw that both of my right side tires were completely flat. I'm an idiot. Anyway, I was irritated because I got all four brand new tires last Saturday. My dad inflated them for me and I didn't drive much the rest of the day.

After I got off work, I called Mason and was talking to him about my day and telling him to wait for me to change and then I would come pick him up. To my surprise, he was sitting on top of his truck in front of my house as I pulled up, still talking on the phone. It sounds so silly but it really made my day. It felt kinda like a movie. I just love that he surprises me in little ways like that. I got out of my car and ran to hug him and started crying because I was just so happy to see him. Partly because of a mildly bad day, and partly because I'm emotional anyway.

So. I changed and then we went to Red Ginger so I could fulfill my sushi craving, and attempt to convert Mason a little. He really enjoyed it!

We then went to Brent's and Brittany's wedding reception, which happened to be at the same place we're going to have ours. And we also happened to match it. It was really fun. They called all the "couples in love" to the dance floor a few times, and it was our first time really dancing together. I loved it so so much.

After that we went back to my house and watched The House at the End of the Street with my parents and sister. It was fun because we were all so scared and kept screaming! We actually really freaked out Kirsten who could hear us from downstairs; she thought there was an intruder or something for a minute haha. Good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment