Music

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Doctor Mason.

Today was another fun day! Around noon, I went to the college and auditioned for Dixie's Got Talent. I didn't mess up or anything but I really wish I had been more prepared. We'll see if I even make call backs!

I went to the mall and bought Mason's wedding ring (for pictures tomorrow). Then I picked him up and we went together to pick up his tux, my dress, and a nice crocheted blanket that his Aunt made for us to snuggle under :)

We went to Mason's house and cuddled. Then I had to hurry home to hang up my wedding dress and then go to work.

After work, Mason came over so Des could cut his hair. We then started watching Zoolander but didn't get very far when we left so we could get to the college for True Rebel night. I put on some slip on flats so it would be easy to take them off to get in the fountain, not knowing we would be making our way into the middle of the dance that was still going on outside. People were stepping all over my feet of course. Mason and I decided after less than five minutes to take our jackets to his truck since it was so hot. We were going to go back to the dance floor but I looked at my foot and my toe was bleeding.

So, Mason drove me to his house (just around the corner) and cleaned up my foot and disinfected it for me. He's so great. I know he really wanted to go dance for just a bit longer but he didn't even hesitate to take care of me first.

We drove back to the college and made it in time to get in the fountain and kiss at midnight with dozens of other people. It was perfect :)

There was also a huge hole in the side of my shoe... 
like someone must've stepped on me with a stiletto.
Hehe cutie.
Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment