Music

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Obsession.

I am crazy. I set my alarm for 4:50 a.m. today so that I could get up and drive to Costco before Mason got there. I wanted to surprise him and give him hugs and kisses before work. He was really happy I did it and I regret nothing :)

I went to the gym immediately after, thinking it would help me have energy to last through the whole day. Nope. I was there for 45 minutes working out and was still sleepy. I came home and ate some toast, still sleepy. I went in my room and did some homework and a quiz so that I wouldn't have to worry about it tonight and as soon as I was done, I fell asleep for another couple hours until Mason called me when his shift ended.

I got up and got ready for the day and then met my family (parents, Kirsten, Parker, Desi, and her boyfriend John) at Pizza Factory for lunch.

I left for class and was going to be a couple minutes late. I was turning left at a stoplight when I saw Mason on his motorcycle a few cars ahead of me. So, I just had to follow him and catch up. I honked at him and he pulled over and gave me the biggest hug again. Ah.

I went to my first two classes and then Mason had me go to his house to cuddle. He made me a PB&J so I wouldn't be hungry during my Biology Lab, and then I left for the school.

After lab, I went home. I had a delicious dinner with my family.

I put away a bunch of stuff since I'm temporarily moving into Desi's vacated room.

I also talked to Mason on the phone a couple times. Yeah, obsession. It's great.



Here are a couple sneak peeks from our engagement photos! We had other outfits and there are tons of good photos, but we don't want to show the best ones yet because we're saving them for the actual announcements :) I just love my handsome man.


No comments:

Post a Comment