Music

Friday, October 4, 2013

Mission Reunion.

This morning I packed my suitcase and got ready to go. Mason came over and then we took my car and picked up his old mission companion, Dallin.

Then we drove to Orem! It was a long drive. Dallin was in the back seat and he napped for part of it and it was funny because his eyes look partially open while he's sleeping... also kind of creepy. But more funny.

We stopped at Kelsey's and Tyler's in Orem so that I could introduce the love of my life to my best friend! Also, I hadn't seen her baby Milo since the day he was born over two months ago. He's so adorable.

We then went to Mason's and Dallin's mission reunion in Pleasant Grove at a chapel. We were there for three hours talking to people. Mason introduced me to all of his old companions and lots of other people. It was really fun and I ate so many treats.

When it was about over, we left and went to my old roommates' place to visit Amanda. I introduced her to Mason and showed her my ring and we all talked for a while before Rebecca finally came home to join us. Ronnie came over soon after.

That was pretty much it. Haha then we went back to Kelsey's and Tyler's to sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment