Music

Monday, October 28, 2013

Fractured Prune.

Work was pretty good today. I am getting the hang of it I think! I've got most of the simpler transactions down, but I still have to ask a lot of questions. I like my job.

After work, I went to the gym. I really need to work out more so I can look my best for the wedding and then continue to be as healthy as I can!

I came home to shower and eat dinner, then Mason came over. Kirsten brought out her laptop so we could start going through the 1,083 photos she took yesterday and pick our favorites. We took a break and went to the Fractured Prune with Kirsten, Ben, and my dad. It's a donut shop... weird name, I know. It was also weird because it is in the place where Quizno's used to be, where I used to work for 2 + years over 4 years ago! Mason is convinced he remembers me making him a sandwich back then. Who knows.

We came back and finished going through the pictures. We had a good conversation and cuddle time before he left :)


No comments:

Post a Comment