Music

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Back in place.

I still didn't have my car, and so Des drove me to school. As soon as we left our neighborhood, I realized I hadn't put my ring back on after my shower. I felt so naked!

After my first class, Mason picked me up on his motorcycle, lookin dang good, and drove me to my next class. I walked in the building and saw that it was empty and dark, and remembered that class was canceled due to it being exam week. Dumb. Luckily, I rushed back outside right before Mason drove off, but I startled him haha.

He took me back to his place and we were going to study together until it was time for me to go to Biology. However, my dad texted me not long after we got there and said my car was done. So, Mason drove me in his truck to my dad's office, and then my dad took me to my car and I went home, got my ring and put it back on my finger, then got ready for Biology.

After class, I went to my old apartment to get a package that came for me from Zions. Then, I went to Mason's to talk a little and say goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment