Music

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bridal Shoot.

I'd been looking forward to today like crazy for the last few days! I just couldn't wait to show Mason my wedding dress, so I'm glad he decided he wanted to be in my bridal photos.

I went to Sacrament with him but I left right away so I could start getting my hair and makeup done by Shaliese Tibbs. Mason, his sister Maricel, Kirsten, and Ben were all waiting when my mom drove me over to the building. I walked down the grand staircase with Mason standing at the bottom, his back to me. Kirsten took a million pictures as he turned around and opened his eyes. It was so fun!

We took some more pictures, then headed to the temple grounds. We didn't think there would be many people around since it was a Sunday, and the temple isn't open. But some activity was going on and there were hundreds of people! There were several groups of 30-ish younger people scattered all over. Everyone was staring at us. I'm not going to lie, I loved feeling like a princess. Can't wait for my wedding day! And Mason looked so great, my handsome prince.

After the shoot, we said goodnight, then my mom took me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment