Music

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Teller.

Today at Zions was my first day helping customers on my own with my own drawer to work from. It was kind of stressful but I actually enjoyed it for the most part. Probably because it was a slow day. I don't know how I will feel on super busy days when I don't know the answer to someone's question.

I was supposed to get off at 5:00 with plenty of time to get to CaptionCall by 6:00, but balancing my drawer and stuff took so long and I didn't get off til almost 5:30. I rushed home to change, then rushed to CaptionCall because Mason wanted to meet me in the parking lot before I went in. I got to spend about 15-20 minutes talking to him and hugging him :)

After work, I was on my way to my old place to pick something up when Mason called me. He had just finished home teaching, and was walking home when I pulled onto his - my old - street. So, I parked in front of his house and then he walked me to my old apartment and back. We stayed outside for a while before I went home.






No comments:

Post a Comment