Music

Monday, October 21, 2013

Stupid stomach.

I met my dad at a car place so I could drop off my car and he could take me to work. I didn't feel well but I decided to go in anyway. After about half an hour, my coworkers and I decided it would be best for me to go home and rest rather than risk everyone else getting sick, too, including clients. I felt bad about it and I knew I would feel better in just a couple hours but staying there would've been miserable.

So I went home to rest for a bit and as soon as Mason got ouf of class, he picked me up and we went to the tux shop to get his tux for our photo shoot and for our wedding day  :) eeeeee. He is SO HANDSOME.

We got some ice cream from Baskin Robbins and it was pretty good. Then we went home to nap, and then he brought me here to work. I hate not having my car ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment