Music

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Engagement photos!!

Mason and I went to church but only for Sacrament meeting. I didn't get to sit by him this time because he had to sit up on the stand but it was fun making faces at him throughout the whole meeting :)

We got ready for our photos and then had dinner at my house.

Amber Green met us at the house and then we all headed up to Pine Valley. Kirsten drove Mason and I and Desi and John, and Amber followed us in her car. She interviewed Mason and I and stayed a while to film a little bit of our shoot. It was freezing but it was so fun! I'm sooo excited about the pictures :) I'd been waiting for this for a long time!

We got back home, then Mason and I watched Mad Money with Kirsten and Tasha, although Mason slept through most of it.

It was a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment