Music

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Costco work party.

Mason came over this morning to give me a kiss, and then went home to take a short nap.

He and my dad came over around noon to help me move all my furniture. My dad left, and Mason and I finished our movie from last night.

We went to my parents' house and finished unloading everything and putting it away.

Then, Mason and I took his motorcycle to his work party. It was a nice dinner held at the Bloomington Country Club. Every employee won a prize at random! Mason won a Roku 3... if you don't know what it is, look it up haha. Not a bad prize for free.

We then went back to my parents' house and cuddled for a bit. He left to go home, and I drove to my apartment to finish cleaning and leave my key behind :(


The most beautiful human. 

No comments:

Post a Comment