Music

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Rubik's Cube.

After class today I went to Mason's house and he started teaching me how to solve a Rubik's cube and gave me some pizza so I wouldn't be hungry at work. He is so great. I wish I knew how to explain why he's so great.

Work is annoying today cause every call I get is someone who is talking and not listening. People just don't shut up! And they have either nasally, scratchy, or drawly voices, and they are not very happy people. Ugh the world. No one wants to hear about the trouble you had when you went to the store or every single little detail about what your doctor told you about your medication! Ugh. Sorry I just get irritated with people I don't know.

My phone is being dumb and not sending pictures to my email and so I will add pictures to the past few days of posts when I get home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment