Music

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Work all day.

I have never worked full time in my life. Ever. All my jobs have always been part time, and usually never more than 20-25 hours.

Now I have two part time jobs but my new one conflicts with my old one and so I have to cut back even more hours on CaptionCall. They cut me from 20 to 16 hours about a month ago and so I don't make much here anymore, but it's a nice addition to what I'll be making from Zions. Woo! Still though, I don't work a total amount of hours that adds near full time. In a few months I'll try to do that though, when the semester ends and my honeymoon is over.

Anyway... I went to Zions from 9:30-1:00. Then I went to my parents' house for lunch. My dad was there for his lunch too and we had pizza with my mom and Kirsten.

I went back to the bank and sat in the conference room by myself while I listened in on a conference call for two and a half hours. I then left the bank and zoomed home to change and put a charged battery in my phone, then came straight here to CaptionCall. I'll be here til 9:00 and then I'll be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment