Music

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Notes to self.

Last night I decided to go to my parent's house after work and spend the night (my mom had suggested it because Tasha is out of town so I slept in her bed). I watched a little bit of Pretty Little Liars with Desi and then went to sleep.

This morning I slept in, and when I woke up, my mom and Kirsten left. So Des and I were watching Parker for a bit before I left. I came home and did nothing but get ready for the day. Well, that's not true. Jamie called me and I talked to him on the phone for about an hour while I cleaned my room. He's not doing so well.

Notes to self:

Don't challenge Chase in any way.
Don't expect people to text you back.
Don't take your debit card out of your wallet.
Don't spend money.
Don't talk to boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment