Music

Friday, June 14, 2013

Just a bunch of people.

I went to the gym this morning and it felt great. Then, I got ready and went to my parent's house to babysit Connor and Parker while Kirsten was doing a photo shoot. I stayed a few hours then went home to do.... well, nothing really. Kirsten needed me to watch her kids again for about an hour around six, so I went back over to do that.

Then I left and went to Ty's house. Carissa, Alyssa, Mica, and three other girls were there but no Ty and no boys yet. It was like at least an hour before anyone else showed up, but it was probably more than 20 people crammed into Ty's basement TV room. It was fun though. We played ping pong and foosball and watched the hilarious video I saw posted on Facebook earlier. It's been around a while but I had never seen it until today. I laughed so hard I cried.

Anyway, I left and went home and did a little recording for my friend Lalo. He made an instrumental track and asked me to write vocals for it, so I worked on that a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment