Music

Monday, June 17, 2013

Good grief.

Today was so stupid and it was all on me. I woke up super early to go to my parent's house because I wanted to be there when Connor woke up. I wanted to watch him before he woke up Kirsten so she could sleep in on her birthday. I took him upstairs and then Ben came up anyway. So, it was pointless. Kirsten would've got to sleep in anyway because Ben would take care of Connor. So I laid around all tired for a few hours before I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up an hour later and Kirsten and Ben were gone with their kids running errands. It turned out they had a terrible time because Connor was throwing fits everywhere they went, and Kirsten was really mad. If I had been awake when Kirsten got up, I could've told her I was there to watch her kids and then she could've gone with Ben without them. So basically my whole morning was a waste of time. I feel stupid.

Anyway, Kirst, Des and I went to Cafe Rio for lunch and then I came to work. I found this interesting article. It's on cracked.com so it's not exactly "professional" and it might contain a few profanities, but I think it's worth the read:

www.cracked.com/article_20398_5-ways-your-brain-tricking-you-into-being-miserable.html/

Also, Jamie has been talking to me about this girl in his life who expressed sudden interest in him, then ignored him a day or so, then was in love with him again, then later told him they needed to put their relationship on hold. So basically she's being wishy washy and manipulative. I don't even know the details and I don't know the girl but I do know that her communication and people skills are not exactly ideal. And then I got to thinking... okay this girl is in her 30s (I think? At least late 20s) and she is being this way. And Jamie, who is older than her, is dealing with this type of relationship. So this tells me that people are still completely ridiculous even after their 20s. That relationships are still retarded. I am doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment