Music

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Forever socially awkward.

This morning I went to my parent's house to start my laundry.

Des and I went to Green Valley Spa to go swimming and lay out. My mom, Kirsten, Connor, and Parker met us there adn we played with the boys in the pool. Tasha has been in Provo at yearbook camp or something.

I left and on my way home stopped at Fabulous Freddy's to get a dirty Dr. Pepper. Mike was behind the counter and I said hi to see if he remembered me and he seemed to. So he asked me how things were and I told him I finished filming my music video last week. It was awkward cause he wasn't really paying attention so I said it again, while two other workers were standing there. And then he said something like "oh the one with the broom?" and I was way confused so I left. At home, I was chatting with Mike's brother on Facebook and told him about the whole thing. He talked with him on the phone and found out that some other girl had been in the gas station a while ago and had filmed a video in there with a broom and had knocked over a rack of chips. So, he had confused me with her. What are the chances. Hahaha.

I hung out with Melinda. Then at six, we went to Katlyn's bridal shower. We left and went home and Melinda went to a dance group she joined. I went and played volleyball with a boy I just met and his friends. It was fun, we played about two hours.

I got home and then Melinda came a little later. Carissa had Mr. T (Tarnue) over and we played this hilarious game. Then Melinda and I went to Walmart so she could buy food and I was super hyper the whole time. I flirted with one of the cute workers and told him I'd come back in a couple days to see him. Haha.

We watched some Pretty Little Liars and I dozed off and eventually went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment