Music

Friday, June 7, 2013

Lost debit card.

Melinda and I went over to my parent's house this morning to do our laundry. She went to work and then I went to the gym and stuff. Or maybe that was yesterday I went to the gym... I'm slacking, I know.

While Melinda was at work I went to Tyson's house to practice my songs with him while he learned the drum parts. After that, I was going to go run errands when I realized my debit card was missing. I searched everywhere and never found it, and no one has used it since so I don't think it was stolen. The last time I used it was buying that dang donut yesterday, but Maverik didn't have it. So, Melinda did me a favor. I transferred money to her account, then took her to the ATM to withdraw it and give it to me.

I went to Chick-Fil-A by myself and ran some errands. I then tried to do a little recording while Melinda and Carissa were at a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment