Music

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Boy next door.

This morning was rough. I woke up at 9:40, blinked, and then it was 11:40. Like woah. I took a shower and I was so incredibly sleepy and worn out that I laid back on my bed and didn't want to do anything. By the time my hair dried, I got dressed and put on a speck of makeup so I could go run errands with Melinda.

Then she left for work and I just laid around some more and painted my nails and played my guitar. I went to work too and it actually went by a little faster today.

After work I rushed home, grabbed my guitar and laptop, then went to my parent's house so I could Skype with their faster internet. I had a Skype appointment with a friend in New Jersey. He just graduated in music production out there, and so he's going to use his super team to produce one of my songs with real instruments. It's going to be awesome!

I helped my mom with some pictures for grandma's funeral and then I came home. On my way, I called up the boy next door and asked if he wanted to go on a walk with me. So a bit later we met up and walked around the block to the hospital parking lot and looped around back home. We had a great conversation and stood in the middle of our cul-de-sac and talked forever. He has an insane smile.

Then we parted ways and went to our own homes and I am alone again in my room.


My New Jersey friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment