Music

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Music video.

I was up dark and early at 5:00 a.m. Carissa got up and we started getting ready for the day.

We got to Dixie rock at 6:00 along with Trevor Apple, Taylor Chew, and Dakota Callahan. Darren and his guys (Dan, Mike, Ben) showed up right on time. We shot some footage up on the rock and a bit down below. When we were done we had some yummy Costco muffins then left.

Carissa and I picked up the rest of the water balloons and stuff and went to the park. More of my friends came and we did that shoot. It was so fun... I can't wait to show it to everyone. My sister Des came too. Even my mom came to watch.

When that was over, Carissa and I went to Iceberg for some food.

Then we went home, and I took the longest nap and just laid in my bed for four hours. Much needed.

I got up and showered and got ready again, then Carissa and I picked up stuff for the fire and went to the location. Everyone came and we did that shoot. People started leaving when we were done, and then I realized my keys were missing. I remembered they had been in the cup holder of a camp chair... but not mine. So I called Beau and found out they were in his car, oh man. Luckily Darren was nice enough to take me back into town to get my keys, and then all the way back to my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment