Music

Friday, November 4, 2011

good times in college.

i've just been thinking back about some of the things i've done recently with great friends. it amazes me how many people i've made awesome connections with and how my network is so intertwined yet so extensive at the same time. i love it and i love all the things i get to do with such fun, diverse people. i just wanted to post some pictures about a few random things and people.
like when i was in that band. i can check that off my bucket list.. although i plan on being in another band very soon.

or that time i made 32 chicken rolls and invited 14 people over. like mike and cj here! how'd i meet them? met mike at a wedding, and cj is his friend.

i used to have study dates with jordan all the time. it was fun and we actually did lots of homework!

i even miss steven and andrew! haha good times during this last summer. we'd jam and just do fun things that people our age are supposed to do.

that one time i was at jeremy and josh phelps' house til like 5 a.m. and i started acting like a little girl.

and i used to be friends with this guy who is totally all about classic rock and stuff like that.

and i don't see many people from high school, but kyle has visited me a couple times when i go to st. george.

and once a couple people from my previous ward and some other friends took me and madeline shooting. i'm actually not too bad at it! at least with a small shotgun haha.

i miss hanging out with josh and the big group of friends we had. a couple of the younger ones left on missions and i just haven't seen the rest of them much lately. but seriously we did fun things every single weekend. even though this is just 3 of them :)

and the summer before last when i lived in st. george and i hung out with jostlyn and kiersten all the time. i miss them so much. we and like 5 other girls were all waiting for missionaries at the same time. we were so silly but i could tell these girls anything.

and once i randomly went with josh and some friends to las vegas for a day. we did random things like chilled on this rooftop vip lounge.

or this summer when i went with my family to two lakes all day long with a boat. love my family and the things we do together even though i'm the only one who lives in northern/central ish utah.

and matt and adam used to come over every sunday after church just to talk. they mostly just sat on our couches and made each other laugh so i think they came over purely for my entertainment. this time they actually did our dishes! so sweet. i miss my old ward sometimes.

one of my favorite birthdays was this year even though it was just me turning 20, nothing special. i wasn't going to do anything but i decided two days prior to my birthday that i wanted to have a small party. my good friends lealand and justin offered to host it at their townhouse in orem. so on a thursday i invited whoever i could think of, because i didn't think hardly anyone would come on such a short notice. but lo and behold, the place was stuffed upstairs and downstairs! i didn't get many pictures but this is one of them. i felt special. thanks friends.

or that one time i was on a flag football team for byu intramurals. except that i lost my locket :( i had worn it every single day for.. two and a half years? i think? then they made me take it off to play. and when i got home all my jewelry was in my backpack except my locket.. yeah i started to hyperventilate and i checked byu's lost and found 6 times. no luck.

or when my little sister desi would come visit me at college.

and when i was really good friends with jo laposa and we'd talk all the time. this was last winter in salt lake city. we didn't have a car cause we came from layton by train, and at one point we were walking outside at night in the snow with thin jackets on for two hours straight. what an adventure!

also this summer i went camping with my family at duck creek in cedar mountain. this is my youngest sister tasha and i four-wheeling.

and once i went long boarding down provo canyon with these two guys... logan and chad.


this is the second ihop extravaganza with jeremy jensen and friends. it was almost the same people as the first time, and justin and camille (who met at the first one) are now engaged! justin is the same person who hosted my party.

and again, summer before last with these amazing girls.

this is random but i guess you could say i kinda miss garet gardner. kels and i visited his apartment.. once. haha let's just say there are more fun things to do than play video games while the boys lay on their beds and watch.

and august of this year when i went with a big group of people (josh wilson, bev, blake, ashley, etc) to san diego. we all helped manage a large photography team for the state games of america.


and this summer when we went to the salt lake city cemetery to be scared. me, kelsey, joey, emilie, and brandon.

steven again, and his friend brian. then me and kelsey and my old roommate katie who is now on a mission in seattle. just a random night.

at the same house i had my birthday party, this is with lealand and another roommate of his, caeleb.

well that's it for me and my missing people. time goes by too fast. but i've done so much and i'm happy about it! this was just a taste of my time in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment