Music

Sunday, January 22, 2012

day22.

happy birthday to me!
glad to be rid of 20-year-old Ashlee.

people i saw: people at church, people at ward prayer...
things i did: i went to church. on my way home, Sammie called me and wished me a happy birthday and said she got me something. i cried. how someone could be so loving and forgiving amazes me, but that's what this world needs and i'm grateful for it. when i got home i ate lasagna with my family! Ben, my brother-in-law had spent 5 hours in the kitchen making it from scratch, sauce and everything. it was sooo good. especially with the garlic bread he made. mmm. then we had more cake and ice cream. then i went to ward prayer.
something i learned: we aren't who we say we are. we are who we are. and who we are is a sum of all our actions.
something i appreciated: Sammie's kind and loving heart. Ben's hours in the kitchen. my family who made my birthday a good day. all my friends who wished me a happy birthday. Chad was first! and i appreciated that the boy i love had enough mercy in his heart to text me happy birthday as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment