Music

Saturday, January 21, 2012

day20.

well crap i forgot to do this yesterday. oh well, here it is.

people i saw: amber, kristi, sarah, levi, cameron, taylor, clarissa, carlos, lots of other people.
things i did: went to my piano performance class, practiced the piano, took my older sister's family pictures, went to costco with my dad to buy all my birthday breakfast food and my birthday cake, went to a karaoke/dance thing at the institute. i sang "see you again" by miley cyrus. idiot. oh, then when i got home i was upset and so as i was pulling up to my sister's jeep to parallel park, i scraped my side mirror against her jeep without noticing. i did notice, however, when it ripped off.
something i learned: i probably shouldn't try to parallel park when i'm crying.
something i appreciated: costco food samples.


No comments:

Post a Comment