Music

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

little insignificant things.

sunday i really wanted some chocolate cake. i told lots of people to bring me some but of course they weren't going to take me seriously. i got a yummy brownie thing that night (courtesy of sarah britt) but the next day i still wanted chocolate cake.
so today, tuesday, i was at work craving my chocolate cake. i was chatting with my friends on google chat asking them to bring me cake but of course not being completely serious about it seeing as how i work at least 15 minutes away from any of them.
i started contemplating other ways to obtain some chocolate cake. maybe i'll buy some cake mix! but then i realized i'd need an oven. so i went to walmart.com and searched "ovens" to see if they sold them. oh yeah.. they sell countertop ovens. i was considering going to walmart and asking if i could borrow an oven.
but then i realized that was ridiculous.
so i did what any normal person would do and i bought a nice little packaged chocolate cake for $2.50.
consider me temporarily happy. if only the rest of life was like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment