Music

Friday, September 23, 2011

my place.

I guess I can tell you all why I love the place where I live so much. it's a duplex in north provo in a neighborhood of weird, quirky duplexes. ours was completely touched up before we moved in: new floors, carpet, paint, and even furniture. i have a small room but at least i know that no one has slept on my mattress but me! i have a comfy, spinny chair to sit at while i study. i live on the top floor with my best friend Kelsey who i share a bathroom with. then Amanda and Rebecca live in the basement (same size as our upstairs). the main floor has a living room, then up a couple stairs is the kitchen, dining room, and our very own laundry room. it's wonderful! plus we live in an awesome neighborhood full of awesome people (who have vending machines and motorcycles and hot tubs on the side of their houses). anyway, here are a few pictures of my favorite parts of our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment