Music

Saturday, September 3, 2011











i'm going to start blogging for real this time... even if no one follows me. 'cause i don't keep a journal, and typing is way easier than writing for me.

tonight i went to the rooftop concert in downtown provo and saw the vibrant sound with imagine dragons. it was way fun because my roommate's boyfriend was the rapper/guitarist for the vibrant sound and i had no idea he was that talented!

i'm way happy with where i am right now. i live with the most fun girls that i get along with so well. my best friend understands me more than anyone ever has before and she helps me get through everything. i finally know what i want to study in school and i love it. the love of my life comes home in less than 3 months. i live in an amazing, nice house and i have so many things i love. my family cares about me so much even when i get too busy to call all the time. my mom thinks about me and texts me everyday and i don't know what i'd do without she and my dad. also, i love my new ward so far. and... life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment