Music

Friday, October 7, 2011

Jeremy Steven Garcia


Jeremy is the love of my life. I haven't seen him for almost 2 years because he's on and LDS mission in Montana. But they're two years long so he's almost done! He comes home on Thanksgiving day, and his plane lands at 12:29 pm in St. George, Utah. I couldn't be more excited!

This boy changed my life. Even though I haven't seen him for so long, I still feel closer and more connected to him than any of my friends or any boys I've been around while he's been gone. It's a weird thing I can't describe. It's love of course, but it's so much more than that.

Jeremy is an excellent person. He's polite, decent, thoughtful, and kind. He goes out of his way to make people happy or comforted, but it seems like he doesn't really have to think about it. It just comes naturally for him. He cares so much about the people and things he cares about. It's obvious because he's on a mission where he does nothing but serve others!

Jeremy has a passion for music. I know you can say that about a lot of people, but it really is one of the things that drew me to him after I met him and it's something that really binds our relationship. He's a talented guitar player, song writer, and even sometimes a singer. He has opened up my ears for good taste in music, although I have branched out (especially since he's been gone) and found some stuff of my own. One of the reasons he wanted to first meet me was because of a certain song that was on my Myspace page over 4 years ago: "Your Hand In Mine" by Explosions in the Sky. That is now our song. We even saw the band together in SLC and held hands during it just to be cheesy romantic.

I know we're both pretty sentimental people and I love that Jeremy is on the same level as me in every single aspect of life. We agree on things spiritually, socially, intellectually, emotionally, and physically. I've never met someone who exceeded my dreaming expectations like Jeremy has. It's like he's perfect for me in the most miniscule of ways. Ways that don't necessarily matter, but because of them we are just so... good together.

We want to share our lives with each other. I know Jeremy wants to and will be a wonderful husband and father someday hopefully soon.

I can't wait until I get to see his huge smile again, feel his arms around me, hear his laugh and his calming, strong voice. I want to look into his eyes and feel complete again.

Thanks for being my best friend and my love, Jeremy. You are the reason I can smile even when things are overwhelming. I truly love you and I always will.









No comments:

Post a Comment