Music

Thursday, July 9, 2009

best boy ever.



I have THE best boyfriend in the WHOLE world. These pictures on on the 4th of July, up in Fredonia, and that was awesome too. But I want to write about today, the 8th. First of all, I thought I was going to wake up, go to the gym, then pick him (Jeremy) up from his house so I could take him to get his car at the shop. But I woke up this morning, reached over to see what time it was on my phone, when my bedroom door opened and it was Jeremy! He jumped on my bed and I just hugged him so tight, I was so happy that I was being woken up by the love of my life. His mom had taken him in to get his car, and he had come over. Why? To take me to breakfast! So he waited patiently while I got ready, then we headed to Cracker Barrel. It was awesome and I was so happy and excited. We went to my house and watched some Arrested Development, then to his house to play video games. We realized he'd left the game we wanted to play in his car at my house, so we went into town to get it, and also went to the game store to buy another. Well we ended up staying at my house for hours, mainly because we helped make dinner then ate and stuff. When we got to Jeremy's house it was around 8 in the evening. We played video games for a couple hours, then he took me home. It really was the funnest day ever, just being mostly lazy and hanging out with my best friend. He is the greatest, and I appreciate him so much. He surprised me just because he loves me, no occasion. Thank you Jeremy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment