Music

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Need to Complain

Even if no one ever reads this, I need to vent.
First of all, ever since I went this new dentist, I feel like he's making things worse. Seems silly right? Well I initially went there because a certain tooth had been bothering me. He filled my cavity and then I continued scheduling appointments for other cavities he said I had. The first tooth he fixed never got better, it still hurt to chew on it and it was still sensitive. He gave me a root canal on a different tooth that wasn't even bothering me at all. And every time he fills a normal cavity, it's like it turns sensitive when it wasn't before. Yesterday I went in and he fixed a cavity then I got home and was eating dinner and it hurt when I chewed on it! Grrrr I'm so angry. Oh and now I have to get a root canal on the tooth that was the only problem in the first place. My dental bill is so high. Sorry mom and dad. My gums keep hurting me too cause I need to get my wisdom teeth out..

Also, my throat keeps bothering me for no reason. And every night I sort of get this little stupid cough. I don't feel sick or anything, so I don't know what's wrong with me.

I also wish I worked more. I have a job but I only get two shifts a week, it's quite ridiculous. I want to apply for a new job, but I'm moving in two months so it seems useless to try. I just want to make more money so I could feel better about my parents sending me off to college. I don't want them to have to pay for everything. I should've saved more when I was younger, seriously.

Well I'm done for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment